Why are we stopping?
我們為什么停下?
For many, a near-miss with death is a wake-up call.
對許多人來說,瀕死體驗是一種警鐘。
But when a man misses his own near-miss, he truly sees what he's been missing.
但當你差一點就沒趕上,差一點就死的體驗才會真正醒悟自己錯失了什么。
No more putting my dreams on hold. Five years ago, I made a bucket list. It was time to start crossing things off.
我的夢想經不起等待。五年前,我做了一個遺愿清單。是時候開始行動了。
Scariest moment of my life.
人生恐怖瞬間之極。
Oh, my gosh. I thought I lost you!
天啊,我還以為失去你了!
But amazingly, something great came out of it. I found out how my sister truly feels about me.
但神奇的是,有好事發生了。我知道姐姐對我的真感情了。
Girls, are you sure?
姑娘們,真的嗎?
Positive. We'll walk home. We almost died.
真的,我們走回家。我們差點就死了。
Yeah.
是啊。
A-about what you said in the car...
你在車里說的那句...
Please don't make fun of me right now.
拜托現在不要取笑我。
No, I would never. It was actually really honest. And I need to stop taking shots at your intelligence.
沒,我永遠不會取笑你的。其實你說得好坦誠。我不該再挖苦你的智商了。
You don't do it that often.
你也不是經常那樣做。
Well, you miss a lot of it. There, I did it again.
因為很多次你都沒聽懂。看哪,我又那樣做了。
Did what?
做什么了?
Uh, it doesn't matter.
無關緊要。
I always considered you to be this self-absorbed person, but you're more substantial than that, aren't you?
我一直認為你是很自私的人,不過其實你挺有深度的,是嗎?
Thank you.
謝謝你。
You know what? I'm blowing off judo today. Let's hang out. What should we do?
這樣吧,我今天不去學柔道了。我們一起玩。我們做什么好呢?
Makeovers.
給你改變造型。
Okay.
好吧。
Great!
太好了!