Oh, god! Okay. Okay. My meeting's been pushed up. It's in 15 minutes.
天吶!好吧。我的會議被提前了。15分鐘后就要開始了。
Okay, okay. Okay, okay. Look at me. Look at me. This is a test, and we don't sweat the small stuff.
好吧,好吧。看著我,看著我。這是個測試,我們不為小事憂心。
Just let it go. Stop it! Stop it.
就隨它吧。夠了!停。
I know you think you discovered the new you, but you are controlling even when you're trying to not be controlling.
我知道你覺得找了新自我,但你在努力不去控制別人的時候還是個徹頭徹尾的控制狂。
So j-- give me your skates.
所以,把輪滑鞋給我。
What? Why?
什么?為什么?
You've dragged me so far, we're closer to my office than we are to the car. Take 'em off!
我被你拖了這么遠,現在我離辦公室比離我們的車要近。脫鞋!
He just wasn't ready. But me?
他還是沒準備好。但我呢?
I had a message for the small stuff that used to rule my life.
我要讓那些曾經掌控我生活的小事情知道我的訊息。
Hey, Phil. Honey, how you holding up?
菲爾,親愛的,你怎么樣?
Good.
很好。
So, I'm at the beach -- long story. Anyway, I was hoping you wouldn't mind waiting at the house for Luke's tutor.
我在沙灘這,長話短說。你介不介意在家等著盧克的家教來。
Actually, I would mind. I'd mind quite a bit. I'm kind of busy.
我介意,很介意。我這很忙。
Okay, great. Suck it, small stuff.
好的,很好。去死吧,雞毛蒜皮的小事。