We're gonna walk right past my waxing place. Say goodbye to that gal stache.
我們會路過我做蜜蠟脫毛的地方。跟你的女士小胡須說再見吧。
If it were easy, everyone would be hot.
如果舒服的話,那所有人都是辣妹了。
Yep, you know, I-it's not just my feet. It's from when I walked into the stop sign because you wouldn't give me back my --
是,但不僅是高跟鞋讓我的腳疼。是我不慎撞到了停車標志牌上面,因為你不肯還給我...
Okay, fine. I'll give you back your man-goggles. Here.
好吧,把你的眼鏡還給你,拿著。
I just thought we might run into some cute boys on the way home, but it's probably best we didn't.
我只是以為回家的路上我們可能會遇到幾個帥哥,不過幸好沒有遇到。
That's a pretty angry lip you got there.
你的嘴唇又紅又腫。
Really? Does everybody's get this red?
真的嗎?別人都會這么紅嗎?
Well, you had quite a bit of growth.
你的汗毛太多了。
I was gonna have that lady take a crack at your arms, but she had already sweat through her apron.
我本來還想讓那個女人處理一下你的胳膊,不過她的圍裙都被汗濕透了。
Oh, my gosh!
天吶!
I already have 100 likes on my picture of my new nails.
我新指甲的照片已經得到一百個贊了。
Um, FYI, I'm -- I'm sort of in the background there, screaming mid-wax.
告訴你一聲,照片背景里好像有我脫毛時尖叫的樣子。
400 people liked this photo. I was not one of them.
四百個人對此照片點贊。我不是其中之一。
My art teacher made a pithy "Blue period" comment, and my top prom prospect suddenly found a girlfriend in Canada.
我的美術老師留了個關于"藍調時期"的短評,而我的頭號候選舞會舞伴突然找了個加拿大女朋友。
Do you think I could get my sneakers back?
你能不能把運動鞋還給我?
Ohh, I threw them away with the rest of your clothes when you were in the changing room.
你去試衣服的時候我把你的鞋和衣服都扔了。
I thought about saving them for the housekeeper, but I couldn't remember if she had a son.
我本來想把它們送給管家的,可我不記得她是不是有兒子。