Phil, honey.
菲爾,親愛的。
I was already on edge.
我本來就心情沉重。
The day before, I was with my mom at the park when some guy on a bike swiped her phone.
前一天,我和媽媽在公園,有個騎自行車的人搶走了她的手機。
He must have been a criminal mastermind. He struck the one second she wasn't taking pictures of Joe.
他一定是個慣犯。只那一秒她沒在給喬拍照就被他抓住了。
The worst part is, I saw him grab it. I had a chance to do something and be a hero to my mom, but I froze.
最糟的是,我眼看著他搶走手機。我本來有機會做點什么,在媽媽面前做個英雄的,可我僵住了。
What would you have done, made him the subject of a satirical cartoon?
你會怎么做使他成為諷刺漫畫的主角嗎?
Hey! Uh, they've taken down presidents. Now, can you just support me here?
那些漫畫曾扳倒過總統。你能不能支持我一下?
There are only so many moments a son has a chance to --Blah blah blah...Very mature.
并沒有多少機會可以讓兒子為...-等等等等...真成熟。
Pick a fight then tune me out? It's not bothering me. Stop it!
挑起事端,然后又不理我了嗎?我才不在乎,停下!
Dad, turn down that song!
爸爸,音樂聲調小點!
No can do.
辦不到
You sure, Manny?
你確定嗎,曼尼?
Positive. I-I'll walk home.
是的,我走回家。
We almost died. Yeah.
我們差點死了。是啊。
White.
白人。
Yes, I'm sure.
是的,我確定。
Why is it so hard for you to imagine that a criminal can be white when most of the -- Ah, the bicycle. Yes, yes, it was white.
有那么難想象犯罪的是白人嗎?就算大多數罪犯都是...你說單車的顏色啊。是的,是白色。
I thought your phone got stolen?
你手機不是被偷了嗎?
This is Joe's phone.
這是喬的手機。
This is why the terrorists hate us.
所以恐怖分子才討厭我們。