He's terrified to be in the back. Now you're gonna put him in the front seat so that he can kill all of us? !
他坐后面就夠害怕的了。現在你要讓他坐前座,這樣他就能把我們都弄死了?!
Can you not make this fear worse? I watched Dede coddle Mitchell when he was afraid of the dark.
你能別火上澆油了嗎?我看過米奇爾怕黑的時候,迪迪是怎么過分呵護他的。
Till he was seven, he'd only blink one eye at a time -- gave a lot of girls a very wrong idea.
他到七歲還是眨眼每次只眨一邊...害得不少女生誤會了。
Manny, you don't want to do this right?
曼尼,你不想這么做對吧?
No, I really don't.
不,我不想。
Okay, papi, you know what? Let's switch. I'm going to drive.
好的,寶貝,要不我們換吧。我來開。
I've got a bombshell, mom.
媽媽。
Ay, papi, thank you, but this is a very weird thing to say when we're in this position.
寶貝,多謝,但是我們這個姿勢說這種話太詭異了。
No, I've decided I'm never driving.
不,我決定永遠不開車了。
No way. You there. You there. We're doing this my way.
不行。你坐這,你坐那。按我說的做。
Ah, yeah, 'cause it's your way or the highway.
。
Oh, God. Not the highway.
天啊,不要上高速。
You always want me to be his dad. Well, I'm being his dad.
你一直讓我像個父親一樣教導他。我這不是在做嗎。
Oh, uh, I-I'm really scared, Jay.
我真的好怕,杰。
This is what we're fixing. Look, when I was a kid, I lived by a big, scary black lake.
這就是我們要解決的問題。我還是個孩子的時候,住在一個巨大的嚇人的黑色湖旁。
I always thought there monsters in there and whatnot.
我一直覺得湖里有怪獸。
One night, my dad dragged me out of bed and tossed me right in that cold water.
一天晚上,我爸把我拉下床然后直接把我踹進湖里。
I was never scared of that lake again. Now, give it some gas.
然后我就再也不怕那個湖了。踩油門吧。