The kids had a Friday off of school, so we picked up Manny and went to our favorite pancake place -- Relaxing.
孩子們周五放假,所以我們接上曼尼去我們最愛的薄餅店...放松一下嘛。
Mitchell, hi. What? !
米奇爾,你好。什么?!
Oh, have him tell Cam I'll pick him up for racquetball in an hour.
讓他跟小卡說我一小時后去接他打壁球。
I can't even hear him it's so loud. Can everybody just shut up? !
這么吵我根本聽不見他說什么。大家都閉嘴好嗎?!
I hate it.
真討厭。
Sorry about that. Anyway...
很抱歉,總之...
Hello.
你好。
Hello. Is this Phil Dumpster?
你好,請問是菲爾.鄧垃圾桶嗎?
What do you want, Gil?
干嘛,格爾?
Got to be kidding me. Hang on.
沒搞錯吧,等等。
I need you to send a gift to mom for her birthday from the both of us.
我需要你代表我們兩人送一份生日禮物給媽媽。
No, I did it last year.
不行,去年就是我送的。
I know, and I need you to do it again.
我知道,但我要你再送一次。
Look, I've got a conference call at 1:20. Then Luke's tutor comes to the house, 45 sales meeting, and I still got to get Alex to judo.
聽我說,1點20分我有個電話會議。之后盧克的家教要來家里,45分有個銷售會議,我還得送艾麗克斯去上柔道課。
And yet you somehow found time to bitch at me. You really can have it all.
但你還是擠出時間來找我無理取鬧了。你還真是事業生活兩不誤啊。
Honestly, just get her a stupid gift card, you big baby!
說真的隨便給她買張禮品卡就行了,你個大號嬰兒!
Why does everything with him have be so dramatic?
為什么事情一碰到他就都這么麻煩?
Why are we stopping?
我們為什么要停下來?