No, my god! Is that for me? !
我的天,那車是給我的嗎?!
Happy birthday, sweetheart!
生日快樂,寶貝!
Thank you so much! I love it!
太謝謝了!我太喜歡了!
Please tell me you didn't get a tattoo.
千萬別告訴我你紋身了。
No, but talk to mom, 'cause she's trying to make me.
沒紋,但你要勸下媽媽,她一直逼我紋。
Oh, it's so cute! Can I take it for a ride? !
好酷炫!我能開嗎?!
Of course!
當然!
When I grow up, I want to have kids.
我長大以后,也想有孩子。
You're not going anywhere. You've been drinking tonight.
你哪也不許去,晚上喝了酒的。
Only 'cause you made me.
還不是你逼我喝的。
What are you trying to do to her?
你到底想把她怎么著?
Well, first, I want a perfect husband...
不過首先,我想有個完美的丈夫...
How about you guys? Come on. You're gonna get your tattoo, right?
你們呢?快點。你們會紋的,對吧?
We realized we don't need one to be cool.
我們發現其實用不著紋身來變酷。
It seems sort of desperate. But yours is cute.
有點太渴求關注的感覺。但是你的紋身很萌。
Super cute!
超萌的!
Yeah....Someone who takes care of me.
是啊。一個能照顧我的人。
Ay, Jay. I'm tired. I'm hungry. Take me home.
杰,我好累好餓,帶我回家吧。
Come on. We'll get you a big bowl of Loco-puffs.
走著,給你弄一大碗瘋狂朱古力泡芙。
And then we're gonna make a baby...
然后,我們會生一個寶寶...
Oh, my gosh!...
好開心...
Which is easy.
生寶寶很簡單的。
You just put eggs and tadpoles in a glass, and the woman has to drink it.
只要把蛋卵子和小蝌蚪們放在杯子里讓女的喝掉。
Then, the woman and man kiss and jump on their bed.
然后,男女親吻,跳上床。
After a year, she pees, and a baby comes out.
一年后,女的尿尿,寶寶就生出來了。
Oh, my god. Okay, then.
我了個去。我服。
Now that Claire has a tattoo, I can finally get one of my own!
克萊爾紋身了,我也終于能紋一個了!
So, I've been trying to think of a phrase that sums up the way I live my life.
我一直在想一個能總結我人生觀的金句。
I don't think small. I don't do things halfway. I'm not afraid of taking risks.
我不會鼠目寸光,做事不會虎頭蛇尾。我不怕冒險。
So, then, I was trying to think of the perfect place to put it, you know?
我也在想一個最適合紋身的部位。
You don't want to put it on a-a body part that's gonna wrinkle or -- or sag too much, and you don't want a place where...if you wear a suit it will show.
不能紋在會有皺紋或者下垂太厲害的地方,也不能紋在...穿西裝時看得到的地方。
True. So, on my little back, I would put the words "Go deep," "Bang".
對。所以,我要在后腰紋這幾個字 “深入”,“猛上”。
Think about that. I heard it.
請三思。我聽出來了。
"Do it". No. All in.
“上”。不行。一起來上。