Oh! Uh, the tattooing...It does really hurt. I don't think I drank enough.
紋身這東西...真的好疼啊。看來我喝得還不夠多。
Huh. So, a couple of firsts tonight.
那今晚還真是開了不少先例。
Okay, what should we get? It needs to be something important to us. I-is Nelson Mandela still in jail?
我們該紋什么呢?要紋對我們有重要意義的圖案。納爾遜.曼德拉還在監獄嗎?
I think it should be something just a little more personal.
應該要紋私人點的比較好吧。
Okay, what about lilies for Lily?
好吧,那百合怎么樣?代表莉莉。
Flowers? Be faster just to get the word "Gay".
花?迫不及待想說我們是彎的嗎。
I hope everybody's ready! So beautiful.
大家都準備好了吧,好漂亮啊。
Well, check it, losers. I am all tatted up.
來看看吧,膽小鬼。姐紋好了。
Ay, I'm so proud of you. I can't believe you did this.
真為你驕傲,居然真的紋身了。
I know! I know! I know! It's very sexy. Very nice. Yeah.
是啊!是啊!是啊!好性感。好好看。對啊。
Well, it is sanskrit for "Mother". And Haley's gonna get one that says "Daughter."
梵文里是"母親"的意思。海莉要紋一個“女兒”。
Well...
這個嘛...
Well, what? It's just, um, I-I'm not totally sure I'm not bailing.
這個什么?只是,我不是很確定我會不會臨陣退縮。
No. No, you're not.
不會,你不能退縮。
But it just looks super painful, a-a-and this is nothing to do with you, but I don't think I want a tattoo when I have old skin.
可是看上去超痛的,還有,這跟你無關,但我不想皮膚皺巴巴的時候有紋身。
Haley, if you don't get "Daughter", it's gonna look like I did this for my mother, and then I'm gonna have to saw my leg off.
海莉,你不紋"女兒"的話,這就像是我為我媽紋的,那樣的話我就得把腿鋸了。
Or you could just add to it.
或者你可以再多紋一個詞。
Hey, what's sanskrit for "Issues"?
梵文的“問題”怎么寫?
Haley, come on. You're up. Let's go.
海莉,快,到你了,紋吧。
I don't know, mom. It's...Now that I see it, it's so permanent.
我不想,媽媽...現在看到了,才感覺永遠弄不掉的話有點麻煩。
Young lady, I swear to god I will spank you.
丫頭,我對天發誓我會打你屁屁的。