Hey. Oh. Perfect.
太好了。
Okay, first you berate me on the phone, Then you show up to my office and berate me in per-- Oh, w-what is this? I don't care for this.
你先是在電話里斥責我,現在又親自來我辦公室斥責我...這是什么情況,我不喜歡這樣。
We got in an accident.
我們出車禍了。
Oh, my God!
天吶!
We almost got in an accident.
我們差點出車禍了。
That seems like a really important distinction.
這差很多好嗎。
There was this big truck, and it barreled through a stop sign, and it missed our car by inches.
一輛大卡車闖過停車標志,差幾英寸我們就撞上了。
Oh, my God! And everyone's okay?
天吶!大家都沒事吧?
Yes, just very shaken up. But, Mitchell, I am so sorry that I yelled at you before.
沒事,只是都嚇壞了。但是,米奇爾,我真的很抱歉剛才朝你大喊大叫。
Look, I brought you the birthday card for mom, and you can sign. Okay.Thank you.
我把送給老媽的生日賀卡帶來了,你簽個名。好,謝謝。
"To our best friend." That's a little sarcastic. It's her birthday.
給我們最好的朋友。有點諷刺啊。這是她的生日啊。
No, I mean it. Mitchell, I almost died. I want our mom to have a great birthday.
不,我是真心的。米奇爾,我差點就死了。我希望給我們的老媽過個很棒的生日。
Oh, and we're doing this again. Oh, god. Yeah.
又來了。好吧,天吶。是啊。
Hi. I'll be there in a sec, yeah. Okay, my deposition got moved up. That's great.
你好,我一會兒就過去。我的取證會被提前了。太好了。
So I'll just have to move everything - you know what? I'm gonna eat in the car and then...No, no, no, no, no.
我得把所有事情都改期,你知道怎么著?我得在車上吃飯,然后 ...不不不。
No, no, no. Give it, give it!
不不不,給我,給我!
Do you know what I was doing right before I almost died? Exactly what you're doing.
你知道我差點死掉之前在做什么嗎?跟你現在做的一樣。
Humoring a relative?
縱容自己的親人瞎胡鬧嗎?
No, no, scheduling my life down to the last minute. I mean, look at this -- "Call New York office -- 4:17 p. m."
不是,我在安排我人生中的每一分鐘。你看看這個...“下午4點17分打電話給紐約辦公室。”