Okay, I am technically in charge tonight, so no one tells Lily where babies come from.
今晚是我當家,所以誰都不準告訴莉莉孩子是怎么來的。
I could not agree more.
不能同意更多。
I don't know why you Americans are so uptight about sex.
我搞不懂你們美國人為什么談到性就這么緊張。
Sex is confusing for young people, and she doesn't need to learn from two fuzz-staches who barely know anything themselves.
性對于年輕人來說是充滿迷惑的,她不需要從兩個胡子都沒長全的小屁孩那里知道這些。
Excuse me, you might want to check my browser history. I've done some research.
不好意思,你應該看看我的網頁瀏覽記錄。我已經做了不少研究。
Oh. Well, great. I'm just gonna go vomit forever now.
真好,現在我只想吐一輩子。
What are you guys doing?
你們在干什么?
Nothing. Just talking. Not really anything.
沒什么。就在聊天而已。沒什么特別的。
Can we finish our conversation?
我們能把話說完嗎?
No. Lily, I'm sorry, but if you have questions, you're gonna have to ask your dads.
不行,莉莉,對不起,如果你有問題只能去問你爸爸們了。
You don't know, do you?
你們也不知道是不是?
I do so. Uh-huh, I know.
我知道。我知道。
No, we don't. Right, guys?
不,我們不知道,對不對?
No, I guess not. No.
不知道。不知道。
That's embarrassing. Want me to tell you?
太丟人了,要我告訴你們不?
What?
什么?
Hey, that's why you asked if we knew where babies came from -because you wanted to tell us?
你問我們知不知道小孩是從哪里來的...是因為你想告訴我們嗎?
Yeah, you're old. You should know. But you might want to sit down for this.
是啊,你們都這么大了,該知道了。不過你們最好坐下來聽我講。
I found a tattoo shop nearby. It has four stars on Yelp, and it has military discount.
我找到附近的一家紋身店。大眾點評上四顆星,軍人還享有折扣。
Well, Private Dorchester reporting for duty.
二等兵多切斯特前來報到。
You are just so helpful tonight, Gloria.
你今晚真是樂于助人啊,歌洛莉亞。
You know what else you should do?
知道你們還該干啥嗎?
Another idea.
又有主意了。
You should do mother-and-daughter tattoos, like - like, uh, two halves of a heart.
你們該弄個母女紋身,比如一人紋半個愛心。
Or the moon and some stars.
或者星星配月亮。
Or, like, a bird and a rifle.
或者步槍配小鳥。
Oh, my God, let's do that! I mean, not that, but, like, let's get matching tattoos! I want to do that with you.
天啊,就這么辦!不是你說的那種,但可以弄個配對紋身!我想和你有配對的紋身。
You do?
真的嗎?
Yeah!
當然!
It could be, like, our special thing that we have for the rest of our lives, just us.
那可以成為我們兩人這輩子最特殊的東西,只屬于你和我。
And no matter where we go or what we do, when people ask us about our tattoos, we can say that they're from the best night of our lives together.
不管我們去哪里,或是干什么,別人一問起我們的紋身,我們可以說它們來自我們生命中最精彩的夜晚。
That is so sweet.
太美好了。
I mean it. I want to do it with you. Will you?
我是說真的。我想和你一起紋身,你愿意嗎?
I can't believe this, but I will. I will. I will 'cause I love you.
不敢相信,但我愿意,我愿意。因為我愛你。
I love you, too! I love you. I love you.
我也愛你!我愛你。我愛你。
They also have piercing!
他們還可以做穿孔!
Enough.
你夠了。