So, why don't you guys go ahead and split? We'll take over.
所以你們何不趁機溜走?我們幫你們頂上。
Are you sure? Yeah, yeah, yeah. Go, go. Yes. Yes. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
你們確定嗎?對啊,快走吧。當然,當然。
Thank you.
謝謝。
We'll hold it down. Yeah, yeah.
都交給我們吧。就是。
Boys, where are you going? !
男孩們,你們要去哪里?!
You guys, don't go! Oh, yeah, don't worry about it, ladies, because we are here now and we are ready to boogie.
你們別走!別擔心,女士們,因為我們來了,來一起扭扭。
Great! So fun! We're gonna go hit some clubs now.
太好了!太有意思了!我們要去夜店了。
Oh, clubs. That sounds rad.
夜店,聽起來很有趣。
Cool. Super dope. Yes. You guys have fun.
很酷耶。就是。你們玩得開心。
What happened?
怎么了?
Oh, my God. Stop. We're gancient.
我的天。別跳了。我們已經過時了。
Really? Dylan? Dylan?
說真的?迪倫嗎?迪倫?
Yep. Swear it. Like you cannot believe.
是啊,跟你發誓。簡直不敢相信。
You know what? I kind of get him now.
我現在好像有點懂了。
Right? Yes!
是吧?沒錯!
I always got Dylan.
我一直都很懂迪倫。
Careful. You're like my grandma.
小心點。你算是我外婆了。
Grandma?
外婆?
Easy. I have stabbed closer relatives than you.
放松點。我還捅過更親密的家屬呢。
I can't believe I'm talking to my mom about this.
真不敢相信我在和我媽說這些。
Honey, I told you, you're a grown-up now.
寶貝,我說過了你已經是個成年人了。
I'm gonna respect your decisions, and let you live your life.
我會尊重你的選擇,讓你過自己的生活。
It's the best gift I can give to you on your 21st birthday, my friendship and unconditional acceptance.
這是我在你21歲生日里能給你的最好的禮物,友誼以及無條件的包容。
That means so much to me right now. You know why? Why?
知道這些對我來說真是太重要了。你知道為什么嗎?為什么?
Because I want to get a tattoo tonight, and I was afraid you'd say no.
因為我今晚想去紋身但是我怕你不同意。
How could she say no after everything she just said to you? !
她跟你說了這么多怎么可能會不同意呢?
How could I say no? Is there a way?
我怎么能不同意呢?有辦法嗎?
Oh, my God, mom, this is the best present ever! Could tonight get any better? !
天哪,媽,這是你送我的最好的禮物!今晚還能更棒嗎?!
Yes! She can pay for it so you can get a really big one!
能啊!她可以替你付錢,這樣你就可以紋個大的了!
I'm so excited!
我太激動了!