Okay, so, a boy and a girl meet at a frat party and they both think each other is totally hot, so they pound their beers and head upstairs. Luke, stop.
好,有一對男女在兄弟會派對上認識了,他們都覺得對方超辣的,所以他們喝完啤酒之后就上樓了。盧克,別說了。
She's not hearing this from you.
她不能跟你學這些東西。
Why not?
為什么不能?
You're too immature.
你太不成熟了。
I'm not immature, butt face. And how would you say it?
我才沒有不成熟,你個豬頭。換你會怎么說?
Well, I would say they meet through friends, and after dating for an appropriate amount of time, he takes her to a romantic french bistro.
換我會說他們是通過朋友認識的,約會過一段時間之后他把她帶去一間浪漫的法國餐廳。

Then maybe, if the mood is right maybe?
然后有可能來了興致有可能?
I just bought you a big french dinner.
我剛請你吃了一頓法國大餐。
That was your choice. I owe you nothing.
你自己愿意的,我不欠你。
Your hand was on my knee the whole time. What was I supposed to think?
你的手一直都放在我的膝蓋上。我該怎么想?
I was expressing affection, not signing a contract. This date is over.
我只是在表達感情,又不是在簽合同。約會到此為止。
Come on, sexy. Don't be like that. Make a baby with me.
不是吧,性感寶貝兒,別這樣。跟我生個孩子吧。
What is going on in here? !
你們這是在干什么?!
Nothing.
沒什么。
Can I just say that I'm glad they didn't come get us?
我能說很高興她們沒來找我們嗎?
Exactly. Who needs those clingy broads?
沒錯。誰想要那種黏人的小妞兒?
"Broads"? Does anyone say "Broads" anymore? I don't know. I was trying something.
"小妞兒"?這年頭還有人用這個詞嗎?我不知道。我就說出來試試看。
Maybe they just saw us with Haley and they were like, "Hey, let's give those guys some space."
也許她們是看到我們跟海莉她們一起,所以想給我們留點空間。
Or they already knew those gays.
或者他們本來就認識。
Or they thought those young guys would be better dancers than us.
或者她們覺得那些年輕人舞跳得比我們好。
No, no. Since when does young equal better?
不,從何時開始年輕意味著更好了?
Oh. Let's show them what we got.
給她們見識一下我們的實力。
Hey, real quick...what have we got?
先問一下... 我們有什么實力?
Um, well, I can raise the roof and do the cabbage patch.
我會做“掀房頂”和“扒白菜”舞蹈動作。
Okay, and I can do the "Single lady" hand thing.
我會做《單身女士》里那種手勢。
Yeah, but put your neck into it or you just look like the queen waving.
脖子也得動起來,不然看起來就像女王在揮手。
Oh, good point.
說得對。
Okay. Now you're ready.
好了,你準備好了。
Okay, let's go.
好吧,我們上。
Hey, ladies! Hey, single ladies! Hey, guys!
女士們你們好!單身女士你們好!你們好!
Oh, thank God. We need to tap out.
感謝上帝。我們得脫身了。
Yeah, these chicks latched on and won't let go. You know how they are with us.
對啊,這些小妞太纏人了,都不讓我們走。你知道她們總是這樣纏著我們。
No, you don't have to tell us. We couldn't get rid of those three all night.
不,你不用告訴我們。我們今晚也沒法擺脫那邊三個。