Phil, where are you? You have to get down here and stop Haley from getting a tattoo.
菲爾,你在哪?你得趕緊過來,不然海莉就要紋身了。
What, no, you stop her!
你說什么,快阻止她啊!
I can't. I made a commitment to being her friend.
我阻止不了。我答應了要做她的朋友。
Why would you do that?
你為什么要那樣做?
I don't know. I was trying something.
我也不知道。就是想嘗試些新事物。
Just get down here with that car, and we can distract her.
開著新車過來,可以分散她的注意力。
I'd love to, but your dad played hardball and we lost it.
我倒是想啊,但是你爸一直在耍強硬手段,我沒買到車。
How on earth did you let that happen? !
你怎么會讓這種事發生呢?!
I don't know. Why don't you ask the tweety bird on Haley's neck?
我不知道。你怎么不去問問海莉脖子上那只小鳥?
Oh, God, not the neck. She's a tough-enough hire as it is.
天哪,別紋在脖子上。她這樣已經很難找到工作了。
Fine, y-you deal with the car. I'll deal with the tattoo. Just get here.
你去處理車的事,我去處理紋身的事。快點過來。
Okay, here's what we're gonna do.No, no, no, no. I'm done listening to you.
接下來我們要這么做。不,我已經聽夠你的嘮叨了。
I had a great deal. You know how I know?
曾經有一份美好的折扣擺在我面前。你知道我怎么知道的嗎?
I called the salesman at the first dealership while you were sneaking your third hot dog, and it already sold.
當你還在吃第三個熱狗的時候,我打給第一家代理店的銷售員,車子已經賣出去了。
Fine. We don't need it.
沒關系,反正我們也不要那輛車。
Here's the plan, we tell them Haley is really sick.
接下來我們就說海莉病得很重。
Oh, my God, you're sick.
天哪,你真有病。
Good thinking! I'll be sick cause nobody cares about people they can't see.
真聰明,應該說是我病了,因為沒人關心見不到的人。
I researched that car online for weeks, and then you swoop in with your tough-guy swagger to teach me a lesson about buying cars in the 70s!
我已經在網上查了好幾周的信息,接著你自以為是地插進來一腳教我怎么在70年代買車。
You know, this all happened because of you, sitting there, covered in sweat and fear, undercutting my every word.
這一切都是你的錯,坐在那 一句話也不敢說還拆我的臺。
Now, if you want a really good deal, you park your butt out here, play on your internet.
你要真想拿到好的折扣,你就給我待在這里繼續上你的網。
I'm going old-school on this sales weasel, and I'm gonna break him in half.
我要按老方法來,而且我會殺他個片甲不留。
Is somebody helping you?
有人接待你們嗎?
He better be!
你最好拿下他!
Yes, thank you so much.
有,謝謝你。