D'you want a smack on your ear to help you with your hearing
你是要我賞你兩個耳刮子才聽得懂?
I want to see my father.
我要找我父親.
I want to fuck the Queen, for all the good it does me.
我還要搞王后咧, 那一定很爽.
You want your father, boy
你想找你父親, 小子?
He's lying on the floor of some tavern,
他躺在某家酒館的地板上,
getting pissed on by his friends.
別人正朝他撒尿呢.
My father is Hand of the King!
我父親是國王之手!
I'm not a boy. I'm Arya Stark of Winterfell
我不是小子. 我是臨冬城的艾莉亞史塔克
and if you lay a hand on me, my father will have both your heads on spikes.
如果你們敢碰我一下, 我父親會把你們倆的頭砍下來插在槍尖上.
Now are you going to let me by or do I need to smack you
現在你是讓我過去, 還是要我賞你
on the ear to help with your hearing
兩個耳刮子才聽得懂?
You know I had half my guard out searching for you
你知不知道我派出一半的衛士去找你?
You promised me this would stop.
你要向我保證以后不再亂跑了.
They said they were going to kill you.
他們說他們要殺你.
Who didI didn't see them,
誰說的我沒看清楚,
but I think one was fat. Oh, Arya.
但有一個是胖子. 哦, 艾莉亞.
I'm not lying! They said you found the bastard
我沒說謊! 他們說你找到了私生子
and the wolves are fighting the lions and the savage
還有狼和獅將打成一團
something about the savage.
好象還有什么野蠻人.
Where did you hear thisIn the dungeons,
你在哪兒聽到的在地下城,
near the dragon skulls.
在龍的頭骨附近.
What were you doing in the dungeons
你去地下城干什么?
Chasing a cat.
抓一只貓.
Pardon, My Lord.
抱歉, 大人.