She will at that.
她在家里.
The Eyrie. They say it's impregnable.
鷹巢城. 據說它是無法攻破的.
Give me 10 good men and some climbing spikes
給我十個勇士和幾柄長槍
I'll impregnate the bitch.
我保證搞定那個婊子.
I like you.
我喜歡你.
Lord Stark, your presence has been requested in the small council chamber.
史塔克大人, 請您前往
A meeting has been called.
御前會議廳出席緊急會議.
I need to see the King first alone.
我需要先單獨面見國王.
The King is at the small council meeting, My Lord.
國王已經在會議廳了, 大人.
He has summoned you.
他正召你前去.
Is it about my wifeNo, My Lord.
是關于我妻子的事嗎不是, 大人.
I believe it concerns Daenerys Targaryen.
我想是有關丹妮莉絲坦格利安的事.
The whore is pregnant.
那賤貨懷孕了.
You're speaking of murdering a child. I warned you
你在談論謀殺一個嬰兒. 我警告過你
this would happen. Back in the North, I warned you,
會發生這種事. 還在北境時我就警告過你,
but you didn't care to hear.
但你卻充耳不聞.
Well, hear it now.
好吧, 現在你聽清楚.
I want 'em dead, mother and child both.
我要他們死, 母子兩個一起死.
And that fool Viserys as well.
外加那個笨蛋韋賽里斯.
Is that plain enough for you
這樣說夠明白了吧?
I want them both dead.
我要他們一起死.