Jory, take her safely to her room.
喬里, 帶她回房間.
Come along, My Lady. You heard your father.
走吧, 小姐. 您聽見您父親的吩咐了.
How many guards does my father have
我父親有多少守衛?
Here in King's Landing50.
在君臨這兒嗎有五十個.
You wouldn't let anyone kill him, would you
你不會讓任何人有機會殺他, 對不對?
No fear on that count, little lady.
您不必擔心這個, 小姐.
Well It's about your wife, My Lord.
怎么是關于您夫人的, 大人.
She's taken the Imp.
她抓了小惡魔.
You're far from home, Lady Stark.
歡迎您遠道而來, 史塔克夫人.
To whom do I speak
請問您是誰?
Ser Vardis Egan, knight of the Vale.
瓦狄斯伊根, 艾林谷的騎士.
Is Lady Arryn expecting your visit
艾林夫人知道您來訪嗎?
There was no time to send word.
我們事先來不及通知.
May I ask, My Lady,
冒昧問一句, 夫人,
why he is with you
他怎么會和您在一起?
That's why there was no time.
正是為了他的事.
He is my prisoner. He doesn't look like a prisoner.
他是我的俘虜. 他看起來不象個俘虜.
My sister will decide what he looks like.
我妹妹會決定怎么對待他.
Yes, My Lady.
是, 夫人.