There's a night's watchman here begging a word.
有個守夜人想要見你.
He says it's urgent.
他說有要緊事.
Your name, friendYoren, if it please.
你叫什么, 朋友尤倫, 打擾您了.
This must be your son. He has the look.
這一定是您的公子. 長得跟您真像.
I'm a girl!
我是女孩!
Did Benjen send you
是班揚派你來的么?
No one sent me, My Lord.
不是的, 大人.
I'm here to find men for the Wall,
我是來尋找守長城的人手,
see if there's any scum in the dungeons that might be fit for service.
看看這邊地牢里有沒等待發(fā)落的人渣或許能在長城派上用場.
Oh, we'll find recruits for you.
哦, 我們會幫你征召新兵.
Thank you, My Lord.
謝謝您, 大人.
But that's not why I disturb you now.
但我來找您不是為了這個.
Your brother Benjen, his blood runs black
您的兄弟班揚是黑衣軍的一員
makes him as much my brother as yours.
我和您一樣是他的兄弟.
It's for his sake I rode here so hard I damn near killed my horse.
我正是為了他才飛速趕來差點把我的馬都給累死了.
There are others riding too.
還有其他人也在飛速趕路.
The whole city will know by tomorrow.
明天全城都會知道了.
Know what
知道什么?
Best said in private, My Lord.
這事最好私下談, 大人.
Go on. We'll talk more later.
走吧. 我們等會再談.