Council business
為了國事?
Of course you would have friends from across the Narrow Sea.
當然你可以有住在峽海對岸的朋友.
You're from there yourself, after all.
畢竟你本人就是從那邊過來的.
We're friends, aren't we, Lord Varys
我們是朋友, 對吧, 瓦里斯大人?
I'd like to think we are.
但愿我們是.
So you can imagine my burden,
那么你可以想象我所承受的壓力,
wondering if the King might question my friend's sympathies.
恐怕國王會因我對朋友的同情而懷疑我.
To stand at a crossroads where turning left means loyalty to a friend,
身處兩難境地, 向左是忠于朋友,
turning right loyalty to the realm
向右是忠于國家
Oh, please. To find myself in a position
哦, 拜托你. 我自己的處境
where a simple word to the King
只要國王聽說一個字
What are you two conspiring about
你們兩個在策劃什么陰謀?
Well, whatever it is, you'd best hurry up.
嗯, 不管是什么, 最好快一點.
My brother is coming.
我兄弟要來了.
To a small council meeting
參加御前會議?
Disturbing news from far away.
來自遠方令人不安的消息.
Haven't you heard
你聽說了嗎?
Off with you. No begging.
你快滾開. 這里不準乞討.
I'm not a beggar. I live here.
我不是乞丐. 我住這里.