But enough about me. How have you been
不用再說我了. 再說說看
since we last saw each other
我們上次見面之后日子里你過得如何?
Since you last saw me or since I last saw you
是你上次看到我之后還是我上次看到你之后?
Now the last time I saw you,
我上次看到你,
you were talking to the Hand of the King.
你正在和國王之手談話.
Saw me with your own eyesEyes I own.
你親眼看到我我親眼看到.
Council business.
是為國事.
We all have so much to discuss with Ned Stark.
我們都有很多事要和奈德史塔克談.
Everyone's well aware of your enduring fondness
大家知道你一直都喜歡
for Lord Stark's wife.
史塔克大人的妻子.
If the Lannisters were behind the attempt on the Stark boy's life
如果蘭尼斯特家是謀殺史塔克家孩子的幕后主使
and it was discovered that you helped
而且如果有人說是你幫助
the Starks come to that conclusion...
史塔克家得出這個結論...
To think a simple word to the Queen
如果王后聽到了風聲
one shudders at the thought. Ooh.
想想就令人發抖. 哦.
But you know somethingI do believe that I have seen you
你知道嗎我想我上次看到你
even more recently than you have seen me.
是在你上次看到我之后.
Have youYes.
是嗎是的.
Earlier today, I distinctly recall
今天稍早的時候, 我記得很清楚
seeing you talking to Lord Stark in his chambers.
看到你在史塔克大人的房間里和他談話.
Was that you under the bed
當時你在床底下?
And not long after that
而在那之后不久
when I saw you escorting a certain
我又看到你陪同一位
foreign dignitary...
遠道而來的貴客...