Oh, I'm sure.
哦, 我相信.
Lord Redwyne likes his boys very young, I hear.
我聽說雷德溫大人喜歡很小的男孩.
I'm a purveyor of beauty and discretion
我重視美貌和見識
both equally important.
兩者同樣重要.
Though I suppose beauty is a subjective quality, no
我想美貌是一種主觀感受, 不是嗎?
Is it true that
是不是真的
Ser Marlon of Tumblestone prefers amputees
騰石的馬隆爵士喜歡斷肢者?
All desires are valid to a man with a full purse.
人的喜好千奇百怪.
And I heard the most awful rumor about a certain lord
我聽說過最可怕的傳言是有關一位領主
with a taste for fresh cadavers.
喜歡新鮮的死尸.
Must be enormously difficult to accommodate that inclination.
要滿足這種喜好恐怕是相當困難.
The logistics alone
得有人專門
to find beautiful corpses before they rot.
去找漂亮的尚未腐爛的尸體.
Strictly speaking, such a thing
嚴格地說, 做這種事
would not be in accordance with the King's laws.
違反國王的律法.
Strictly speaking.
嚴格地說.
Tell me does someone somewhere
告訴我 是否有人在某處
keep your balls in a little box
將你的卵蛋保存在一個小盒子里?
I've often wondered.
我常常感到好奇.
Do you know I have no idea where they are
你是否知道我不知道它們在哪里?
And we had been so close.
我們曾經如此親密