You are the King's Hand and the King is a fool
你是國王之手, 而國王是個蠢才
your friend, I know, but a fool
我知道他是你的朋友, 但他確實是個蠢才
and doomed unless you save him.
注定要完蛋, 除非你能救他.
I've been in the capital a month.
我到都城已經一個月了.
Why have you waited so long to tell me this
為什么你等到現在才告訴我這些?
I didn't trust you.
因為我不信任你.
So why do you trust me now
那現在你為什么又信任我?
The Queen is not the only one
并非只有王后一個人
who has been watching you closely.
在密切注視你的行動.
There are few men of honor in the capital.
在都城里注重榮譽的人屈指可數.
You are one of them.
你是其中之一.
I would like to believe I am another,
我認為我也是其中之一,
strange as that may seem.
雖然也許令人難以置信.
What sort of doom does the King face
國王面臨怎樣的危險?
The same sort as Jon Arryn.
和瓊恩艾林一樣.
The tears of Lys, they call it.
那東西叫里斯之淚.
A rare and costly thing,
非常罕見而昂貴,
as clear and tasteless as water it leaves no trace.
味道清甜如水.不留一點痕跡.
Who gave it to him
是誰下的毒?
Some dear friend, no doubt. But which one
無疑是某個與他非常親近的人. 但是哪一個呢?
There were many.
可疑的對象太多了.
Lord Arryn was a kind and trusting man.
艾林大人是個和藹可親的人.
There was one boy.
確有這么個孩子.
All he was he owed to Jon Arryn.
他的一切都是瓊恩艾林給的.
The squire, Ser Hugh
那個侍從, 修夫爵士?