We've been lords of the Iron Islands for 300 years.
我們統治鐵群島三百年之久.
There's not a family in Westeros that can look down on us,
維斯特洛沒有哪個家族敢看不起我們,
not even the Lannisters.
蘭尼斯特家也不敢.
And what about the Starks
那史塔克家呢?
I've been Lord Stark's ward since I was eight years old.
我八歲起就是史塔克大人的養子.
A ward that's a nice word for it.
養子 聽起來倒不錯.
Your father rebelled against King Robert
你父親曾反叛勞勃國王
and if he does it again My father fought
如果他再反一次 我父親是
for the freedom of his people.
為了族人的自由而戰.
What did your father doFucked a cook and whelped a whore.
你父親做了些什么干了一個廚娘, 生了一個婊子.
You're a very serious boy.
你真是個開不得玩笑的孩子.
I'm not a boy. Oh yes, you are.
我可不是孩子. 哦, 你是.
A serious boy with a serious cock.
連你的命根子都是開不得玩笑的.
I don't want to pay for it.
我不打算付你錢了.
Then get yourself a wife.
那你還是去找個老婆吧.
Come on.
來吧.
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不會傷害你的.
How is your son, My Lord?
你的兒子怎么樣了, 大人?
He'll never walk again.
他再也不能走路了.
But his mind is sound?
他的神志清醒了?
So they say.
是這樣.
A blessing then.
那還算幸運.
I suffered an early mutilation myself.
我也是在很小時身體就殘缺了.
Some doors close forever...
有些門對我來說永遠關閉...
Others open in the most unexpected places.
另外一些卻意外地向我開啟.
May I?
我可以坐下嗎?
If the wrong ears heard what I'm about to tell you,
如果我將要告訴你的事被別人聽到,
off comes my head.
我可能會掉腦袋.
And who would mourn poor Varys then
那時誰會為可憐的瓦里斯哀悼呢?
North or South, they sing no songs for spiders.
天南地北, 沒有人會為蜘蛛而歌唱啊.
But there are things you must know.
但有些事必須讓你知道.