Fiercely. Why did she leave
不顧一切. 那她為什么走?
I still can't tell you,
我還不能告訴你,
but she will be home soon. Do you know where she is now
但她很快就會回家. 你知道她在哪兒?
Today?
現在?
No, I don't.
不, 我不知道.
Then how can you promise me she'll be home soon
那你怎么能保證她很快就會回家?
Sometimes I worry you're too smart for your own good.
我擔心你太聰明了, 有時這并不一定好.
I'll never shoot another arrow.
我再也不能射箭了.
And where is that written?
誰說的?
You need legs to work a bow. Hmm.
射箭要用上腿部的力量. 嗯.
If the saddle Lord Tyrion designed actually works,
如果提利昂大人設計的馬鞍有效得話,
you could learn to shoot a bow from horseback.
你可以學習在馬背上射箭.
Really
真的
Dothraki boys learn when they're four years old.
多斯拉克小孩四歲就開始騎馬射箭.
Why shouldn't you
難道你不可以嗎?
Shh, keep it down.
噓, 小聲點.
You're not supposed to be inside the castle walls.
你本不能到城堡里來.
I thought you were supposed to be an important person around here.
我本以為你在這兒很有地位.
Important enough for the likes of you.
對你這樣人的來說足夠有地位了.
You're not the only nobleman in my life, you know.
你可不是我見識過的唯一一個貴族.
Who, the Imp?
還有誰, 小惡魔?
I'd call him half a nobleman.
我看他只是半個貴族.
Jealous?
嫉妒了?
Why should I be jealous
我為什么要嫉妒?
Anyone with a few coppers in his pocket can own you for the night.
任何口袋里有幾個銅板的人都可以擁有你一晚.
What's a dwarf like down below
侏儒那玩意有多大?
I've always wondered.
我一直很好奇.
Might surprise you. Hmm?
你會吃驚的. 嗯?
He's good with his fingers too.
他手指上的技巧也很好.
And his tongue.
還有他的舌頭.
Generous tipper.
給小費也很慷慨.
I guess gold is cheap for a Lannister.
蘭尼斯特家揮金如土.
You are jealous.
你嫉妒了.
I'm a Greyjoy.
我來自葛雷喬伊家族.