Shadowcats and hill tribes are the least of your concerns.
你完全不用擔心影子山貓和山地部落.
Ah, the eastern road.
啊, 朝東的路.
We're going to the Vale.
我們是去艾林谷.
You're taking me to your sister's
你帶我去你妹妹那里
to answer for my imagined crimes.
為你想像中我的罪行負責.
Tell me, Lady Stark, when was the last time you saw your sister
告訴我, 史塔克夫人, 你上次見到你妹妹是在什么時候?
Five years ago.
五年前.
She's changed.
她已經變了很多.
She was always a bit touched, but now
他過去有點感情用事, 但現在
you might as well kill me here.
你不如在這兒把我殺了.
I am not a murderer, Lannister. Neither am I!
我可不會暗下殺手, 蘭尼斯特. 我也不會!
I had nothing to do with the attempt on your son's life.
謀害貴公子的事與我毫無瓜葛.
The dagger found What sort of imbecile
那把匕首 怎樣的笨蛋
arms an assassin with his own blade
才會把自己的武器交給刺客用?
Should I gag him? Why?
我把他嘴巴塞上吧為什么?
Am I starting to make sense
因為我說得太有道理?
Rodrik!
羅德利克!
My Lady, this way.
夫人, 這邊走.
Untie me.
給我松綁.
If I die, what's the point
我要是死了, 你怎么查清真相?
Ah!
啊!
Rodrik
羅德利克?
I'll be fine, My Lady.
我沒事, 夫人.
There's no need to bloody yourself.
別讓自己身上沾滿血.
Your first
你第一次殺人?
You need a woman.
你需要找個女人.
Nothing like a woman after a fight.
打斗之后找個女人最來勁.
I'm willing if she is.
她肯得話我也愿意.
Bran.
布蘭.
The Iron Islands.
鐵群島.
A Kraken.
紋章: 一只海怪.