Your squire... A Lannister boy
你的侍從... 是蘭尼斯特家的孩子?
Mm. A bloody idiot,
嗯. 一個大白癡,
but Cersei insisted.
瑟曦堅持要我收他.
I have Jon Arryn to thank for her.
都要感謝瓊恩艾林讓我娶她.
"Cersei Lannister will make a good match," he told me.
"瑟曦蘭尼斯特是個好對象," 他告訴我.
"You'll need her father on your side."
"你需要她父親的支持."
I thought being King meant I could do whatever I wanted.
我本以為當國王可以做自己想做的事.
Enough of this. Let's go watch 'em ride.
夠了. 我們去看他們比武吧.
At least I can smell someone else's blood.
至少我還可以聞聞血腥味.
Robert? What?
勞勃什么?
Oh.
哦.
An inspiring sight for the people, eh
十分引人注目, 嗯?
Come, bow before your King! Bow, you shits!
快, 拜見國王! 快鞠躬, 一群廢物!
Where's AryaAt her dancing lessons.
艾莉亞在哪兒她去上舞蹈課了.
The knight of the flowers.
百花騎士.
Thank you, Ser Loras.
謝謝你, 洛拉斯爵士.
Don't let Ser Gregor hurt him.
別讓格雷果爵士傷害他.
Hey. I can't watch.
嘿. 我不敢看.
100 gold dragons on the Mountain.
一百金龍賭魔山贏.
I'll take that bet.
我和你賭.
Now what will I buy with 100 gold dragons
現在我該拿那一百金龍買點什么呢?
A dozen barrels of Dornish wine
來自多恩的美酒?
Or a girl from the pleasure houses of Lys
來自里斯的姑娘?
Or you could even buy a friend.
你也可以買一個朋友.
He's going to die.
他會死的.
Ser Loras rides well.
洛拉斯爵士武藝很好.
Such a shame, Littlefinger.
真可惜, 小指頭.
It would have been so nice for you to have a friend.
你本可以擁有一個朋友.
And tell me, Lord Renly,
告訴我, 藍禮大人,
when will you be having your friend
你打算何時去擁有你的朋友?
Loras knew his mare was in heat.
洛拉斯知道他那母馬正在發情.