Your mother was a dumb whore
你是個愚蠢的婊子養的.
with a fat ass. Did you know that
你聽到沒有?
Look at this idiot! One ball and no brains.
瞧瞧這個笨蛋! 沒有卵蛋, 沒有腦子.
He can't even put a man's armor on him properly.
連幫人穿鎧甲都不會.
You're too fat for your armor.
你太胖了, 所以穿不下.
FatFat, is it
太胖太胖, 是嗎?
Is that how you speak to your King
你就這樣對國王講話嗎?
That was funny, is it
很好笑, 是嗎?
No, Your Grace.
不, 陛下.
NoYou don't like the Hand's joke
不你不喜歡首相說的笑話?
You're torturing the poor boy.
你讓這可憐孩子無所適從了.
You heard the Hand. The King's too fat for his armor.
首相說了. 國王太胖了所以穿不下.
Go find the breastplate stretcher now!
去找個胸甲撐子 快去!
"The breastplate stretcher"
"胸甲撐子"?
How long before he figures it out
讓他上哪兒去找?
Maybe you should have one invented.
你杜撰出來的東西吧.
All right, all right.
好了, 好了.
But you watch me out there I still know how to point a Lance.
你等著看吧 我還記得怎么使長槍.
You have no business jousting. Leave that for the young men.
你不該參加比武. 讓年輕人上吧.
Why, because I'm kingPiss on that. I want to hit somebody!
為什么, 因為我是國王得了. 我只想打打人罷了!
And who's going to hit you backAnybody who can.
那誰敢對你還手呢誰都行啊.
And the last man in his saddle Will be you.
反正最后還騎在馬鞍上的 一定會是你.
There's not a man in the Seven Kingdoms
七國上下絕不會有人
would risk hurting you.
敢冒險傷到你.
Are you telling me those cowards would let me win
你的意思是那些膽小鬼會故意讓我贏?
Aye.
是的.
Drink. I'm not thirsty.
喝吧. 我不渴.
Drink. Your King commands it.
快喝. 這是國王的命令.
Gods,
諸神在上,
too fat for my armor.
我竟然胖得穿不下鎧甲.