Quite crafty, really.
確實很狡猾.
Ser Loras would never do that.
洛拉斯絕不是故意的.
There's no honor in tricks.
耍花招毫無榮譽可言.
No honor and quite a bit of gold.
沒有榮譽, 但足以贏得大筆金錢.
Sword!
拿劍來!
Leave him be!
不要碰他!
Stop this madness in the name of your King!
立刻住手, 這是國王的命令!
Let him go!
讓他去吧!
I owe you my life, Ser.
我欠您一條命, 爵士.
I'm no Ser.
我不是什么爵士.
Remove his hood.
拿下他的頭罩.
on that Eve, the captive Imp
晚間, 被俘的小惡魔
downwards from his horse did limp
滾鞍下馬步履蹣跚
no more would he preen and primp
自負傲氣消失不見
in garb of red and gold.
金縷紅袍沾滿灰塵
Tyrion: This isn't the Kingsroad.
這不是國王大道.
You said we were riding for Winterfell.
你說我們是去臨冬城.
I did... Often and loudly.
我是說了... 很多次而且很大聲.
Very wise.
確實高明.
They'll be out in droves,
他們會騎馬追趕,
looking for me in the wrong place.
朝錯誤的方向去找我.
Word's probably gotten to my father by now.
現在消息可能已傳到我父親那里.
He'll be offering a handsome reward.
他會為此開出一大筆賞金.
Everyone knows a Lannister always pays his debts.
人人都知道: 蘭尼斯特有債必還.
Would you be so good as to untie me
你能給我松綁嗎?
And why would I do thatWhy not
我為什么要這樣做為什么不?
Am I going to run
我還會逃跑嗎?
The hill tribes would kill me for my boots.
山地部落會為搶我的鞋子殺掉我.
Unless a Shadowcat ate me first.
或者我會先被影子山貓吃掉.