Nothing would more likely ruin my supper.
那我一定會大倒胃口.
Lady Stark!
史塔克夫人!
What an unexpected pleasure.
真是意外的驚喜.
I was sorry to have missed you at Winterfell.
我很遺憾沒在臨冬城見到您.
Lady Stark!
史塔克夫人!
I was still Catelyn Tully
我是生在徒利家的凱特林
the last time I stayed here.
我上次到此投宿時尚未出嫁.
You, Ser,
這位爵士,
is that the black bat of Harrenhal I see embroidered on your coat?
您外衣上繡的可是赫倫堡的黑蝙蝠?
It is, My Lady.
是的, 夫人.
And is Lady Whent a true and honest friend
敢問河安夫人是不是
to my father, Lord Hoster Tully of Riverrun?
我父親霍斯特徒利的忠實盟友?
She is.
她當然是.
The red stallion was always a welcome sight at Riverrun.
紅色駿馬紋章向來受奔流城歡迎禮遇.
My father counts Jonas Bracken
我父親將裘諾斯布雷肯
amongst his oldest and most loyal bannermen.
視為追隨他最久也最忠誠的封臣.
Our lord is honored by his trust.
我們家大人很感激令尊的信任.
I envy your father
我很羨慕令尊
all his fine friends, Lady Stark,
有這么多好朋友, 史塔克夫人,
but I don't quite see the purpose of this.
但我不明白您這么做有何目的.
I know your sigil as well
我也熟悉你們的紋章--
the Twin Towers of Frey.
佛雷家的雙塔標志.
How fares your lord, Ser?
你們家主人近來可好, 爵士?
Lord Walder is well, My Lady.
瓦德大人他很好, 夫人.
He has asked your father for the honor of his presence
他還希望令尊能賞臉光臨
on his 90th Nameday.
慶祝他的九十歲命名日.
He plans to take another wife.
他打算在那一天迎娶新夫人.
This man
這個人
came into my house as a guest
以客人的身份來到我家
and there conspired to murder my son,
卻意圖謀害我的兒子,
a boy of 10.
一個十歲的男孩.
In the name of King Robert and the good lords you serve,
以勞勃國王和諸位侍奉的領主之名,
I call upon you to seize him
我請求你們立即逮捕他
and help me return him to Winterfell
并協助我將他帶回臨冬城
to await the King's Justice.
以聽候國王律法的發落.