How is Sansa?
珊莎還好嗎?
She likes it here.
她很喜歡這兒.
She's the only Stark who does.
她是史塔克家唯一一個.
Favors her mother,
像他母親的孩子,
not much of the North in her.
她不太象北境人.
What are you doing here? I might ask the same of you.
你來這兒做什么? 我也正想問你.
What is it you hope to accomplish?
你想要達到什么目的?
The King called on me to serve him and the realm,
國王要我為他和王國效力,
and that's what I'll do until he tells me otherwise.
我將尊令而行, 直到他另有命令.
You can't change him. You can't help him.
你無法改變他. 你無法幫助他.
He'll do what he wants, which is all he's ever done.
他會繼續自行其是, 他一向如此.
You'll try your best to pick up the pieces.
你只能疲于奔命地收拾爛攤子.
If that's my job, then so be it.
既然如此, 我只能盡力而為.
You're just a soldier, aren't you?
你是一個戰士, 對吧?
You take your orders and you carry on.
你接受命令, 執行命令.
I suppose it makes sense.
我想這可以理解.
Your older brother was trained to lead and you were trained to follow.
你所受的教育要求你追尋你哥哥的腳步.
I was also trained to kill my enemies, your Grace.
我所受的教育還要求我消滅敵人, 陛下.
As was I.
我也是.
Seven blessings to you, goodfolk!
愿七神祝福你, 好心人!
And to you.
也祝福你.
Boy! Bread, meat and beer. Quickly.
小子! 面包, 肉和啤酒. 快點.
Ah, good idea, grandfather. I'm starving.
啊, 好主意, 老爺爺. 我餓壞了.
A song while we wait or?
等菜時來聽首歌吧--?
I'd rather throw myself down a well.
我寧可跳井.
Now now, grandfather, this may be your last chance if you're heading North.
老爺爺, 如果你朝北走, 這是你最后的機會了.
The only music the Northerners know is the howling of wolves!
北境人唯一熟悉的音樂就是狼嚎!
Gods.
諸神在上.
I'm sorry, My Lord. We're full up.
很抱歉, 大人. 已經客滿了.
Every room. Tyrion: My men can sleep in the stable.
沒房間了. 我的人可以睡馬廄.
As for myself, I don't require a large room.
至于我嘛, 我不需要多大的房間.
Truly, My Lord, we have nothing.
真的, 大人, 真的沒了.
Is there nothing I can do
真的沒有辦法
To remedy this?
解決這個問題嗎?
You can have my room.
你可以住我的房間.
Now there's a clever man.
果然有聰明人.
You can manage food, I trust? Yoren, dine with me.
你能安排吃的吧, 我想? 尤倫, 一起來吃吧.
Aye, My Lord. My Lord of Lannister!
好啊, 大人. 蘭尼斯特大人!
Might I entertain you while you eat?
我能在您用餐時為您助興嗎?
I can sing of your father's victory at King's Landing!
讓我唱一首令尊在君臨大捷的歌吧!