I pray for home too.
我也只想回家.
My brother will never take back the Seven Kingdoms.
我哥哥永遠無法奪回七國.
He couldn't lead an army even if my husband gave him one.
就算我夫君給他軍隊, 他也無力統御.
He'll never take us home.
他永遠無法帶我們回家.
Lover's quarrel?
小兩口吵架了?
I'm sorry. Do I?
很抱歉. 我?
Sansa dear, this is Lord Baelish. He's known
親愛的珊莎, 這是貝里席大人. 他是--
an old friend of the family.
家族的老朋友.
I've known your mother a long long time.
我很早就認識你的母親.
Why do they call you Littlefinger? Arya!
他們為什么稱呼你小指頭? 艾莉亞!
Don't be rude! No, it's quite all right.
別這么沒禮貌! 不, 沒關系.
When I was a child I was very small
我小時候個頭很小
and I come from a little spit of land called The Fingers,
而且我來自一個叫做五指半島的小地方,
so you see,
所以你知道,
it's an exceedingly clever nickname.
這是個非常恰當的綽號.
I've been sitting here for days!
我都等好幾天了!
Start the damn joust
快開始長槍比武
before I piss myself!
免得我發飚!
Gods, who is that?
諸神在上, 那是誰啊?
Ser Gregor Clegane.
格雷果克里岡爵士.
They call him the Mountain.
人稱魔山.
The hound's older brother.
獵狗的哥哥.
And his opponent? Littlefinger: Ser Hugh of the Vale.
他的對手呢? 艾林谷的修夫爵士.
He was Jon Arryn's squire.
他曾是瓊恩艾林的侍從.
Lo how far he's come.
他爬得很快.
Yes yes, enough of the bloody pomp.
好好, 不必多禮了.
Have at it!
快開始吧!