Ah, mmm. So...
啊, 嗯. 所以...
You didn't know where to put it?
你不知道怎么干?
Enjoying yourselves?
你們在找樂子?
You look cold, boys.
你們看起來很冷, 小子.
It is a bit nippy.
是有點冷.
A bit nippy, yeah, by the fire,
是有點冷, 是啊, 在火旁,
indoors. It's still summer.
在屋里. 現在還是夏天.
Do you boys even remember the last winter?
你們這些小子還記得起上一個冬天嗎?
How long has it been now? What, 10 years?
離現在有多少年了? 什么, 十年?
I remember.
我記得.
Was it uncomfortable at Winterfell?
在臨冬城里也不舒服嗎?
Were there days when you just couldn't get warm,
有沒有一段時間, 你怎么都無法暖和起來,
never mind how many fires your servants built?
不管你的仆人把火生得多旺?
I build my own fires. That's admirable.
我自己生火. 真了不起.
I spent six months out there, beyond The Wall
我在長城之外呆了六個月
during the last winter.
在上一個冬天.
It was supposed to be a two-week mission.
原計劃持續兩星期的任務.
We heard a rumor Mance Rayder was planning to attack Eastwatch.
當時我們聽說曼斯雷德計劃進攻東海望.
So we went out to look for some of his men
所以我們出長城去--
capture them, gather some knowledge.
抓幾個俘虜, 搜集一些消息.
The Wildlings who fight for Mance Rayder are hard men.
曼斯雷德手下的野人很強悍.
Harder than you'll ever be.
遠遠強過你們.
They know their country better than we do.
他們比我們更熟悉自家地形.
They knew there was a storm coming in.
他們知道暴雪就要來了.
So they hid in their caves and waited for it to pass.
所以他們預先藏進洞里.
And we got caught in the open.
我們則暴露在野外.
Wind so strong
風是如此猛烈
it yanked 100-foot trees straight from the ground,
把高達百尺的樹都吹倒了,
roots and all. If you took your gloves off
連根拔起. 如果你脫下手套
to find your cock to have a piss,
沒等你掏出家伙小便,
you lost a finger to the frost.
手指已經被凍壞了.
And all in darkness.
到處是一片黑暗.
You don't know cold.
你不了解真正的寒冷.