I find that hard to believe.
我才不相信呢.
I came very close once.
我差點有過一次.
I was alone in a room with a naked girl, but
我同一個光著身子的女孩在一個屋子里, 可是
you didn't know where to put it?
你不知道怎么干?
I know where to put it.
我知道怎么干.
Was she.
她是不是.
Old and ugly?
又老又丑?
Young and gorgeous.
又年輕又漂亮.
A whore named Ros.
一個叫蘿絲的妓女.
What color hair?
她頭發是什么顏色的?
Red. Oh, I like red hair.
紅色. 哦, 我喜歡紅頭發.
And her, um. 那她, 嗯.
Her. 她那個.
You don't want to know. That good?
你不用想了. 那么棒?
Better. Oh no.
棒得不得了. 哦不.
So why exactly
那到底為什么
did you not make love to Ros with the perfect ?
你不肯和那個蘿絲做 ?
What's my name?
我叫什么名字?
Jon Snow?
瓊恩雪諾?
And why is my surname snow?
我為什么姓雪諾?
Because.
因為.
You're a bastard from the North.
你是北境人的私生子.
I never met my mother.
我從未見過我的母親.
My father wouldn't even tell me her name.
我父親甚至不肯告訴我她的名字.
I don't know if she's living or dead.
我不知道她還活著還是已經死了.
I don't know if she's a noblewoman
我不知道他是個貴族夫人
or a Fisherman's wife.
還是個漁夫的妻子.
Or a whore.
還是個妓女.
So I sat there
所以我只是坐在那里
in the brothel as Ros took off her clothes.
看著蘿絲脫去她的衣服.
But I couldn't do it.
但我無法干那個.
Because all I could think was
因為我總是在想著
what if I got her pregnant
要是我讓她懷孕了
and she had a child,
要是他生下了孩子,
another bastard named Snow?
又一個姓雪諾的私生子?
It's not a good life for a child.
私生子的生活會很艱難.