I just wanted to invite you to supper.
我只是請你過來吃飯.
What's this? It's a gift.
這是什么? 一件禮物.
I had it made for you. Dothraki rags?
我特地為你做的. 多斯拉克破爛?
Are you going to dress me now? Please.
輪得到你來為我挑衣服嗎? 求你了.
This stinks of manure. All of it.
一股馬糞味. 全都是這樣.
Stop-stop it.
住手-住手.
You would turn me into one of them, wouldn't you?
你要把我變得和他們一樣, 是嗎?
Next you'll want to braid my hair.
接下來你就會叫我學他們綁辮子了.
You've no right to a braid.
你沒有權利綁辮子.
You've won no victories yet.
你還沒打過勝仗.
You do not talk back to me!
不準你跟我頂嘴!
You are a horselord's slut.
你這馬王的爛女人.
And now you've woken the dragon
現在你喚醒了睡龍
I am a Khaleesi of the Dothraki!
我是多斯拉克的卡麗熙!
I am the wife of the great Khal
我是偉大的卡奧的妻子
and I carry his son inside me.
我懷著他的兒子.
The next time you raise a hand to me
下次你再敢伸手碰我
will be the last time you have hands.
你將永遠失去雙手.
I know for a fact that some of the officers
我知道有些長官
go to that brothel in mole's town.
會去鼴鼠鎮的妓院.
I wouldn't doubt it.
我毫不懷疑.
Don't you think it's a little bit unfair?
你不覺得這不太公平嗎?
Making us take our vows while they sneak off
叫我們必須守誓, 而他們卻偷著
for a little sally on the side?
去找樂子?
Sally on the side? It's silly, isn't it?
去找樂子? 這太愚蠢了, 不是嗎?
What, we can't defend the wall unless we're celibate?
怎么, 我們必須禁欲才能守好長城嗎?
It's absurd.
這太荒唐了.
I didn't think you'd be so upset about it.
我覺得你不會對此不滿.
Why not?
為什么不?
Because I'm fat? No.
因為我太胖? 不.
But I like girls just as much as you do.
我和你一樣喜歡女孩.
They might not like me as much.
她們也許不太會喜歡我.
I've never-been with one.
我從來沒有 和女孩好過.
You've probably had hundreds.
你可能都有過幾百個了.
No.
不.
As a matter of fact,
事實上,
I'm the same as you.
我也和你一樣.
Yeah.
是嗎.