Neither of you do.
你們都不了解.
The horses died first.
馬會先死掉.
We didn't have enough to feed them, to keep them warm.
我們沒有東西喂給它們, 給它們保暖.
Eating the horses was easy.
吃馬肉很容易.
But later when we started to fall
但當我們也開始一個個倒下時
That wasn't easy.
就沒那么容易了.
We should have had a couple of boys like you along, shouldn't we?
我們本該帶些象你這樣的小子, 是吧?
Soft, fat boys like you.
象你這樣又軟又肥的.
We'd have lasted a fortnight on you
你可以讓我們撐上兩周
and still had bones leftover for soup.
還能剩點骨頭燒湯喝.
Soon we'll have new recruits
很快我們會有新兵報到
and you lot will be passed along to the Lord Commander
你們會被交給總司令大人
for assignment
分配任務
and they will call you men of The Night's Watch,
你們會被稱為守夜人的漢子,
but you'd be fools to believe it.
但傻瓜才會相信.
You're boys still.
你們還只是孩子.
And come the winter you will die
當冬天來臨你們將會死掉
Like flies.
就象蒼蠅一樣.
I hit him.
我打了他.
I hit the dragon.
我打了真龍.
Your brother Rhaegar was the Last Dragon.
你的長兄雷加才是最后的真龍.
Viserys is less than the shadow of a snake.
韋賽里斯連條蛇的影子都不如.
He is still the true king.
但它畢竟是真正的國王.
The truth now:
說實話:
Do you want to see your brother sitting on the Iron Throne?
你希望韋賽里斯坐上鐵王座嗎?
No.
不.
But the common people are waiting for him.
但老百姓們還是在等著他.
Illyrio said they are sewing dragon banners and praying for his return.
伊利里歐說他們正在縫制龍旗, 祈禱他歸來.
The common people pray for rain, health and a summer that never ends.
老百姓祈禱的是風調雨順家人健康, 以及永不結束的夏日.
They don't care what games the high lords play.
他們才不關心王公貴族玩的游戲.
What do you pray for, Ser Jorah?
那你會為什么祈禱, 喬拉爵士?
Home.
回家.