He likes to do this when I'm on duty.
他喜歡在我站崗時干這個
he makes me listen as he insults my sister.
他侮辱我姐姐時故意讓我聽到.
Forgive me, My Lord
請原諒, 大人
Why do I have to forgive you? Have you wronged me?
為什么要我原諒你? 你冒犯我了嗎?
We've met before, you know.
我們以前見過面, 你知道.
Have we? Strange, I've forgotten.
是嗎? 奇怪, 我都忘記了.
The siege of Pyke. We fought side by side one afternoon.
圍攻派克城. 某天下午我們曾并肩戰斗.
Ah.
啊.
That's where you got your scar? Aye.
你那傷疤就是那次留下的? 對.
Oh.
哦.
One of the Greyjoys nearly took my eye.
有個葛雷喬伊家的差點廢掉我一只眼睛.
Vicious sons of whores. They like their bloodshed.
真是個婊子養的. 他們喜歡流血.
They stopped liking it at the end.
他們最終放棄這種愛好了.
That was a proper battle. Do you remember
那真是一場惡戰. 你還記得
Thoros of Myr charging through the breach?
密爾的索羅斯沖入城墻缺口的情景嗎?
With his burning sword?
他手持冒火的長劍?
I'll remember that till the day I die.
我到死都會記得.
I saw the youngest of the Greyjoy lads at Winterfell.
我在臨冬城見到葛雷喬伊家的小兒子了.
It was like seeing a shark on a mountaintop.
就象在山頂上見到一條鯊魚.
Theon? He's a good lad.
席德? 他是個好小伙子.
I doubt it.
我很懷疑這一點.
I'll bet you smell of blackberry jam!
你聞起來好象黑莓醬!
Let me smell it. Come here.
讓我好好聞聞. 過來.
Can I leave this with you?
我能把這個交給你嗎?
The message from Lord Stark.
史塔克大人的信.
I don't serve Lord Stark.
我可不是為史塔克大人效力.
Where have you been? Watch duty.
你去哪兒了? 站崗.
With Sam. Ah, prince porkchop.
和山姆一起. 啊, 火腿王子.
Where is he? He wasn't hungry.
他在哪兒? 他不餓.
Impossible!
這不可能!
That's enough.
夠了.