...Two, three,
...二, 三,
four, five,
四, 五,
six, seven,
六, 七,
eight, nine-Ser Hugh?
八, 九-修夫爵士?
30, 31, 32
三十, 一, 二
Ser Hugh! As you can see, I'm busy.
修夫爵士! 你看到了, 我正忙著呢.
I'm here on behalf of Lord Eddard Stark,
我是代表艾德史塔克大人,
the Hand of the King.
國王之手.
I'm the Captain of his guard.
我是他的侍衛隊長.
I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name, Ser...
抱歉, 我不知道你的名字, 爵士...
No "Ser." I'm not a knight.
不要稱呼 "爵士", 我不是騎士.
I see. Well, it just so happens that I am.
我知道了. 嗯, 恰好我是位騎士.
He said he'd be glad to talk to the hand himself.
他說他很樂意和首相面談.
He's a knight, you see.
他是位騎士, 你知道.
Ah, a knight.
啊, 騎士.
They strut around like roosters down here.
在這兒他們象公雞一樣趾高氣揚.
Even the ones who've never seen an arrow coming their way.
連從未真正上過戰場的都這樣.
You shouldn't be out here, My Lord.
你不該到這兒來, 大人.
There's no telling who has eyes where. Let them look.
沒準哪兒又有眼線. 讓他們看著吧.
The former Hand did call on me, My Lord, several times.
前首相確實找過我, 大人, 有好幾次.
I regret to say he did not honor me with his patronage.
遺憾的是我沒能榮幸地為他效勞.
What did Lord Arryn want?
艾林大人找你有什么事?
He always came to see the boy.
他來看那個孩子.
I'd like to see him as well.
我也想看看那個孩子.
As you wish My lord. Gendry!
遵命, 大人. 詹德利!
Here he is.
就是他.
Strong for his age. He works hard.
以他這年紀算得強壯. 干活很勤快.
Show the hand the helmet you made, lad.
讓首相瞧瞧你打的那頂頭盔, 小子.
This is fine work. It's not for sale.
做得很好. 這不是拿來賣的.
Boy, this is the King's Hand!
小子, 這可是國王之手!
If his lordship wants the helm-I made it for me.
如果大人想要這頂頭盔-我給自己做的.
Forgive him, My Lord. There's nothing to forgive.
請原諒, 大人. 沒什么要原諒的.