Oh, he never stops.
哦, 他總是說個不停.
Do you know Ser Hugh of the Vale?
你認識谷地的修夫爵士嗎?
Not surprising. Until recently,
當然. 不久以前,
he was only a squire-Jon Arryn's squire.
他還只是個待從-瓊恩艾林的侍從.
He was knighted almost immediately
他受封為騎士幾乎剛好
after his master's untimely death.
是在他主人去世之后.
Knighted for what?
他因何受封?
Why are you telling me this?
你為何告訴我這個?
I promised cat that I'd help you.
我答應過凱特, 我會幫助你.
Where is Ser Hugh?
修夫爵士還哪兒?
I'll speak to him. A singularly bad idea.
我要和他談談. 這可不是個好主意.
Do you see that boy there?
你看見那個小子了嗎?
One of Varys's little birds.
他是瓦里斯的眼線.
The spider has taken a great interest in your comings and goings.
八爪蜘蛛對您的一舉一動都很有興趣.
Now look there.
現在再瞧瞧那邊.
That one belongs to the Queen.
那家伙是王后的人.
And do you see that septa pretending to read her book?
你看見那位裝作在讀書的修女了嗎?
Varys or the Queen?
瓦里斯的還是王后的人?
No, she's one of mine.
不, 她是我的人.
Is there someone in your service whom you trust completely?
你手下可有讓你完全信任的人?
Yes. The wiser answer was no, My Lord.
有. 聰明的回答是沒有, 大人.
Get a message to this paragon of yours-
派您這位模范部下
discreetly-send him to question Ser Hugh.
要暗暗地派他去找修夫爵士.
After that, you might want him to visit a certain armorer in the city.
然后你可以讓他去找城里的一家武器師傅.
He lives in a large house at the top of the Street of Steel.
他住在鋼鐵街最高處的一棟大屋子里.
Why? I have my observers, as I said,
為什么找他? 我說了, 我有我的眼線,
and it's possible that they saw Lord Arryn
他們似乎見過瓊恩艾林
visit this armorer several times in the weeks before his death.
去世前幾周去找過這位武器師傅幾次.
Lord Baelish, perhaps I was wrong to distrust you.
貝里席大人, 或許我不應該不信任你.
Distrusting me was the wisest thing
不信任我是你做過最明智的事...
you've done since you climbed off your horse.
自從你跳下馬背以來.