When Lord Arryn came to visit you, what would you talk about?
艾林大人來看你你, 你們都說了些什么?
He just asked me questions is all, My Lord.
他就問了我一些問題, 大人.
What kind of questions?
什么問題?
About my work at first,
問我干哪些活,
if I was being treated well, if I liked it here.
我過得好不好, 喜不喜歡這里.
But then he started asking me about my mother.
后來他還問了我媽的事.
Your mother? Who she was, what she looked like.
你的母親? 她是什么人, 長什么樣子.
What did you tell him?
你怎么回答他的?
She died when I was little.
我很小時她就死了.
She had yellow hair.
她的頭發(fā)是黃色的.
She'd sing to me sometimes.
有時她會唱歌給我聽.
Look at me.
看著我.
Get back to work, lad.
去干活吧, 小伙子.
If the day ever comes when that boy
如果哪天那個孩子
would rather wield a sword than forge one,
不想鑄劍而想揮劍了,
you send him to me.
叫他來找我.
Find anything?
查出什么了?
King Robert's bastard son.
勞勃國王的私生子.
He likes that.
他喜歡那樣.
This is for the King from Lord Stark.
這是史塔克大人給國王的.
Should I leave it with.
我能否把它交給--
shhh.
噓.
Listen.
聽著.
Do you hear them?
你聽見了嗎?
How many do you think are in there with him?
你猜和他在一起的有幾個人?
Huh?
嗯?
Guess. Three?
猜猜看. 三個?
Four.
四個.