Come stand by the fire.
站在靠近火的地方吧.
It's warmer. No, that's all right. I'm fine.
那會暖和一點. 不, 沒關系. 我很好.
You're not. You're freezing.
不. 你冷得厲害.
I don't like high places.
我不喜歡高處.
You can't fight.
你打得不好.
You can't see.
你眼神不好.
You're afraid of heights and almost everything else probably.
你害怕高處, 可能還害怕任何其他東西.
What are you doing here, Sam?
那你來這里做什么, 山姆?
On the morning of my 18th Nameday, my father came to me.
在我十八歲命名日那天清晨, 我父親找到我.
"You're almost a man now," he said...
"你現在快成年了," 他說...
"But you're not worthy of my land and title. "
但你不配擁有我的領地和頭銜.
Tomorrow, you're going to take the black,
明天, 你必須去加入黑衣軍,
forsake all claim to your inheritance and start North.
放棄一切繼承權, 動身北上.
If you do not," he said...
如果你不照辦," 他說...
"Then we'll have a hunt
"我們會外出打獵
and somewhere in these woods your horse will stumble
你的馬將在林中某處跌倒
and you'll be thrown from your saddle to die.
你會飛出馬鞍摔死.
Or so I'll tell your mother.
至少我會這么告訴你母親.
Nothing would please me more."
我會很樂意這樣做."
Ser Alliser's going to make me fight again tomorrow, isn't he?
艾里沙爵士明天還會要我打, 是吧?
Yes, he is.
是的, 他會的.
I'm not going to get any better, you know?
我不可能進步的, 你知道嗎?
Well...
嗯...
You can't get any worse.
但你也不會變得更糟.
I hear you're reading a boring book.
我聽說你在讀一本無聊的書.
Hmph.
嗯.
Pycelle talks too much.
派席爾太愛說話了.