You will dishonor yourself forever if you do this.
你這樣做會永遠失去榮譽.
Honor?!
榮譽?!
I've got Seven Kingdoms to rule!
我需要統治七大王國!
One King, Seven Kingdoms.
一個國王, 七個王國.
Do you think honor keeps them in line
你以為靠榮譽能統治七國嗎?
Do you think it's honor that's keeping the peace
你以為靠榮譽能保持和平嗎?
It's fear fear and blood.
是恐懼 恐懼和鮮血.
Then we're no better than the Mad King.
那我們和瘋王還有什么區別.
Careful, Ned. Careful now.
小心, 奈德. 你小心點.
You want to assassinate a girl
你要刺殺一個女孩子
because the Spider heard a rumor
僅僅因為八爪蜘蛛聽到一個謠言?
No rumor, My Lord. The princess is with child.
不是謠言, 大人. 前朝公主確實懷孕了.
Based on whose information
消息的來源呢?
Ser Jorah Mormont.
喬拉莫爾蒙爵士.
He is serving as advisor to the Targaryens.
他現在為坦格利安家族效力.
Mormont You bring us the whispers of a traitor
莫爾蒙你這消息來源于
half a world away and call it fact
千里之外的一個叛徒, 能可靠嗎?
Jorah Mormont's a slaver, not a traitor.
喬拉莫爾蒙是個奴隸販子, 但不是叛徒.
Small difference, I know, to an honorable man.
我知道對重視榮譽的人來說區別不大.
He broke the law, betrayed his family, fled our land.
他違犯了律法, 背叛了家族, 逃離了祖國.
We commit murder on the word of this man
我們要聽信這種人的消息去行刺?
And if he's right
如果他是對的呢?
If she has a son
如果她生下一個兒子呢?
A Targaryen at the head of a Dothraki army...
一個坦格利安率領一支多斯拉克大軍...
What thenThe Narrow Sea still lies between us.
那怎么辦狹海依舊隔在中間.
I'll fear the Dothraki
我才不擔心多斯拉克人
the day they teach their horses to run on water.
除非他們能教會他們的馬在水上走路.
Do nothing
什么也別做?