Don't ask anyone for help. Right away, My Lord.
別向任何人透露. 好的, 大人.
Lord Baelish is here for you.
貝里席大人想見您.
His Grace went on about you at some length
陛下他后來還接著罵了一通
after you took your leave.
在你離開之后.
The word "treason" was mentioned.
其中還出現了 "背叛" 這樣的字眼.
What can I do for you
你有什么事?
When do you return to Winterfell
您打算何時回臨冬城?
WhyWhat do you care
怎么這與你何干?
If you're still here come nightfall,
如果您明天傍晚還在這兒,
I'll take you to see the last person Jon Arryn
我想帶您去見見瓊恩艾林...
spoke with before falling ill.
病倒前找過的最后一個人.
If that sort of thing still interests you.
如果您對此仍有興趣得話.
I don't have the time.
我沒時間.
It won't take more than an hour. But as you please.
花不了一個小時的. 你決定吧.
Round up all the men we have
把我們的所有人都找齊
and station them outside the girls' chambers.
布置在女孩房間外面.
Who are your best two swordsHeward and Wyl.
你手下最好的兩個劍士是誰海華和韋爾.
Find them and meet me at the stables.
讓他們到馬房找我.
You bring him here without permission
你未經許可把他帶到這里來?
You pollute my home with his presence
讓他弄臟我的家?
Your aunt has done a bad thing, Robin, a very bad thing.
你的姨媽做了一件壞事, 羅賓,一件非常壞的事.