You can't hurt us.
你不能傷害我們.
No one can hurt us here. Tell him, mommy!
沒人能在這里傷害我們. 告訴他, 媽咪!
Tell him! Shh shh shh, my sweet boy.
告訴他! 噓, 我親愛的孩子.
He's just trying to frighten us.
他只是想嚇唬我們.
Lannisters are all liars.
蘭尼斯特家的人全都是騙子.
No one will hurt my baby.
誰也別想傷害我的寶貝.
Mommy...
媽咪...
I want to see the bad man fly.
我想看那個壞人飛.
Perhaps you will, my little love.
也許會的, 我的小寶貝.
This man is my prisoner.
這個人是我的俘虜.
I will not have him harmed.
我不能任他受到傷害.
Ser Vardis,
瓦狄斯爵士,
my sister's guest is weary.
我姐姐的小客人累了.
Take him down below so he can rest.
帶他下去休息.
Introduce him to Mord.
把他介紹給莫德.
You go sleep, dwarf man.
你去睡覺吧, 侏儒.
Sleep good, little dwarf man!
好好睡覺, 小侏儒!