I'm good because I work at it
我劍術好是因為我勤于練習
every day of my life since I could hold a stick.
自我能拿棒子的時候起每天都練習.
I could work at fighting all day, every day, and still never be as good as you.
我也可以整天練習, 每天練習,但還是不可能比得上你.
Yes well, I guess we'll never know.
好吧, 我想這一不定.
EverywhereEverywhere.
所有地方所有地方.
So how did it end up
最后會怎樣?
The Targaryen girl will die
那個坦格利安女孩會死嗎?
It needs to be done, unpleasant as it is.
必須這樣做, 雖然不令人愉快.
Robert's rather tasteless about it.
勞勃很關心這個.
Every time he talks about killing her, I swear the table rises six inches.
每次他說要殺死她,桌子都被敲得跳起來.
It's a shame he can't muster the same enthusiasm for his wife.
可惜他對他妻子沒這么大熱情.
He does have a deep, abiding lust for her money.
他確實對她家的錢有深深的欲望.
You have to give it to the Lannisters
你無法小看蘭尼斯特家
they may be the most pompous, ponderous cunts
他們也許是最傲慢最無聊的混蛋
the gods ever suffered to walk the world,
令諸神都難以忍受,
but they do have outrageous amounts of money.
但他們的錢多得不象話.
I have an outrageous amount of money.
我的錢倒也不少.
Not as much as the Lannisters.
沒有蘭尼斯特家那樣多.
But a lot more than you.
但還是比你多得多.
Robert's threatening to take me hunting with him.
勞勃要帶我一起去打獵.
Last time we were out there for two weeks.
上次我們去了兩星期.
Tramping through the trees in the rain, day after day,
下雨時還在樹林里打滾, 連續好幾天,
all so he can stick his spear into something's flesh.
為了能把矛刺進什么東西的肚子里.