You don't love killing.
你不喜歡殺戮.
Where is it written that
是哪本書上寫著:
power is the sole province of the worst
權力...是萬惡之源?
That thrones are only made
王座只屬于...
for the hated and the feared
仇恨和恐懼?
You would be a wonderful King.
你將會是一個受人愛戴的好國王.
I'm sorry your marriage to Ned Stark didn't work out.
我很遺憾你和奈德史塔克的聯姻沒成.
You seemed so good together.
你們本會是和睦的親家.
I'm glad I could do something to make you happy.
我很高興能做件讓你開心的事.
Without a Hand, everything will fall to pieces.
沒有首相, 一切將變得混亂不堪.
I suppose this is where you tell me
我想你的目的是
to give the job to your brother Jaime.
要我把這位子給你的兄弟詹姆.
No.
不.
He's not serious enough.
他不夠嚴肅.
I'll say this for Ned Stark:
我要為奈德史塔克說句話:
He's serious enough.
他足夠嚴肅.
Was it really worth itLosing him this way
就這樣失去他值得嗎?
I don't know.
我不知道.
But I do know this:
但是我知道這一點: