Ah, so here we sit
啊, 所以我們坐在這里
17 years later,
坐了十七年,
holding it all together.
維系著一切.
Don't you get tired?
你不覺得累嗎?
Every day.
每天都累.
How long can hate hold a thing together?
依靠仇恨能維持多久?
Well, 17 years is quite a long time.
嗯, 十七年算是很久了.
Yes, it is.
是的, 很久.
What was she like?
她長什么樣?
You've never asked about her, not once.
你從沒問過她, 一次都沒有.
Why not?
為什么不問?
At first, just saying her name even in private
起初, 即使是在私下提起她的名字
felt like I was breathing life back into her.
我都感覺會使她重獲生命.
I thought if I didn't talk about her,
我想如果我不再提起她,
she'd just fade away for you.
她就會從你心里逐漸消失.
When I realized that wasn't going to happen,
當我明白這絕無可能的時候,
I refused to ask out of spite.
我則是出于怨恨而不提起她的.
I didn't want to give you the satisfaction
我不想給你帶來滿足感
of thinking I cared enough to ask.
讓你覺得我心里放不下.
And eventually it became clear that my spite didn't mean anything to you.
最終我明白我的怨恨對你來說算不了什么.
As far as I could tell, you actually enjoyed it.
事實上你還很享受我的怨恨.
So why now?
那為什么現在又問?
What harm could Lyanna Stark's ghost do to either of us
萊安娜史塔克的鬼魂還能怎樣傷到你我呢
that we haven't done to each other a hundred times over?
難道我們彼此傷害得還不夠深么?