And tell him I've been with no one else.
告訴他我沒跟過其他人.
I swear it, My Lord, by the old gods and new.
我以舊神與新神之名起誓, 大人.
I don't want no jewels or nothing,
我不想要金銀珠寶,
just him.
我只要他的人.
The King was always good to me.
國王對我一直很好.
When Jon Arryn came to visit you,
瓊恩艾林來看你的時候,
what did he want?
他想要什么?
He wasn't that sort of man, My Lord.
他不是那種人, 大人.
He just wanted to know if the child was happy,
他只想知道這孩子是不是開心,
healthy.
是不是健康.
He looks healthy enough to me.
很健康.
The girl shall want for nothing.
這姑娘什么也不要.
Brothels make a much better investment than ships,
妓院是比商船好得多的投資,
I've found.
我發現...
Whores rarely sink.
妓女很少會沉.
What do you know of King Robert's bastards?
你對勞勃國王的私生子女知道多少?
Well, he has more than you, for a start.
嗯, 簡單地說, 他生得比你多.
How many? Does it matter?
多少個重要嗎?
If you fuck enough women, some of them will give you presents.
只要上過的女人夠多, 總有人會送你大禮.
And Jon Arryn tracked them all down. Why?
瓊恩艾林把他們都找出來了. 為什么?