Oh. But Robert loves his killing.
哦. 勞勃喜歡殺戮.
And he's the King. Hmm.
他是國王. 嗯.
How did that ever happenBecause he loves his killing.
為什么他能稱王因為他喜歡殺戮.
And he used to be good at it.
他也曾經擅長殺戮.
Do you know who should be king
你知道誰應該稱王嗎?
Be serious. I am.
別開玩笑. 我是認真的.
My father could be your bank.
我父親會做你的后盾.
I've never fought in a war before, but I'd fight for you.
我從未上過戰場, 但我會為你而戰.
I'm fourth in line.
我在繼承順位中排第四.
And where was Robert in the line of royal succession
勞勃在瘋王的繼承順位中排第幾呢?
Joffrey is a monster.
喬佛里是個混蛋.
Tommen is eight. Stannis
托曼才八歲. 史坦尼斯呢?
Stannis has the personality of a lobster.
史坦尼斯象只龍蝦那樣強硬古板.
He's still my older brother.
但他仍是我的哥哥.
What are you doing?! Look at it.
你干什么?! 看一看.
You cut me.
你割傷我了.
It's just blood. We've all got it in us.
不過是血. 我們體內都有血.
Sometimes a little spills.
有時會流出一點.
If you become King, you're going to see a lot of this.
如果你成為國王, 你會經常看見血.
You need to get used to it.
你必須習慣.
Go on. Look.
繼續. 看.
People love you.
人們愛戴你.
They love to serve you because you're kind to them.
他們愿意服侍你, 因為你待他們仁慈.
They want to be near you.
他們希望靠近你.
You're willing to do what needs to be done,
你愿意做必須做的事情,
but you don't gloat over it.
你也從不幸災樂禍.