You remember her, don't you
你還記得她, 是吧?
Isn't he beautiful
他漂亮吧?
And strong too. Jon knew it.
也很強壯. 瓊恩很清楚.
His last words were "the seed is strong."
他的臨終遺言就是 "種姓強韌."
He wanted everyone to know
他要大家都知道
what a good, strong boy his son would grow up to be.
他兒子長大后會是個強壯的男子漢.
Look at him, the Lord of all the Vale.
看看他, 全艾林谷的領主.
Lysa,
萊莎,
you wrote me about the Lannisters,
是你寫信告訴我關于蘭尼斯特家的事,
warning me To stay away from them!
警告我 我是叫你離他們遠點!
Not to bring one here!
而不是帶他們來這里!
Mommy
媽咪?
Is that the bad manIt is.
他就是那個壞人嗎是的.
He's little.
他好小呀.
He's Tyrion the imp of house Lannister.
他是蘭尼斯特家的小惡魔提利昂.
He killed your father.
害死你父親的就是他.
He murdered the Hand of the King!
就是他謀殺了國王之手!
Oh, did I kill him too
哦, 他也是我殺的?
I've been a very busy man.
我還真是個忙碌的家伙.
You will watch your tongue!
你最好管緊你的舌頭!
These men are knights of the Vale.
這些都是艾林谷的騎士.
Every one of them loved Jon Arryn.
個個都對瓊恩艾林敬愛有加.
Every one of them would die for me.
個個都愿意為我犧牲性命.
If any harm comes to me,
要是我有什么不測,
my brother Jaime will see that they do.
我老哥詹姆很樂意料理他們.