Apparently Stefan has a very interesting back story.
顯然 斯特凡有著一段很有趣的往事
Do you know what happened with his ex-girlfriend Katherine?
你知道他的前女友凱瑟琳的事嗎
I know that they both dated her
我知道那兄弟倆都跟她交往過
And that's why they have issues.
也正因此他們才不和
Yeah, they both dated her,only she chose Damon.
是啊 他們都跟她交往過 只是她選了達蒙
And that drove Stefan mad, he did horrible things
把斯特凡氣瘋了 所以他做了很多惡劣的事
To try and break them up.He manipulated Katherine.
試圖破壞他們的關系 他操控了凱瑟琳
He filled her head with all these lies
他不斷用謊言給她洗腦
until finally it worked, and she turned against Damon.
直到最終起了作用 她和達蒙翻了臉
That sounds like one person's side of the story, meaning Damon's.
聽起來完全是偏向達蒙的片面之詞
I just wanted you to know.
我只想你知道
Anyway, his past relationships Are none of my business.
總之 他過去的感情 和我毫無關系
Unless he's a calculating, manipulative liar.
但若他是個工于心計善于操縱別人的騙子
That is your business.
那就和你有關了
Stefan is none of those things.
斯特凡絕不是那種人
Yeah? How do you know?
是嗎 你怎么知道
Do they still wear ties at this thing?
他們仍要求打領帶過去嗎
Why are you even going?It's only fitting.
你為什么要去 那才合適啊
We were at the very first one, remember?
第一屆的派對我們就參加過呢 記得嗎
I think it's better if we don't draw attention to ourselves.
我想如果我們低調些會比較好
So you should stay here.
所以你該呆在家里
I'll see to it Elena has a good time.
我保證會讓埃琳娜玩的開心的
My goodness, I've driven you to drink.
我的天 我竟然逼得你借酒澆愁了
Can't seem to rid myself of you.
因為我怎么也擺脫不了你的糾纏
What else am I supposed to do,
我還能怎樣
Besides go about living my life?
除了過自己的生活
Go about living my life.
那就過我的生活
See, therein lies your eternal struggle.
瞧 你又陷入那永恒的掙扎了
You're dead, dude.Get over it.What do you think?
你死定了 哥們 算了吧 看起來怎么樣