It's cool not growing old.
不會變老真酷
I like being the eternal stud.
我喜歡永遠保持風流帥哥的模樣
Yes, being a 150-year-old teenager
是啊 成為個150歲的青少年
Has been the height of my happiness.
是我最大的樂趣了
You cracked a funny, Stefan.
你也會搞笑 斯特凡
I should have a drink to celebrate.
我也該喝一杯慶祝一下
1864.You and Katherine were the perfect couple.
1864年 你和凱瑟琳真是天生一對
It was hell watching you dance with her.
看到你和她共舞真讓我嫉妒
My happiness was short-lived, as you well know.
如你所知 我的快樂很短暫
I remember.I left the party early, I was waiting for her.
我記得 我提早離開了派對 癡癡地等著她
The night you dropped her off I was waiting just inside.
你送她回家時 我就在屋里傻傻地等著
You were such a gentleman,Gave her a kiss on the cheek.
你真是一個紳士 在她臉頰上吻了一下
And what she really wanted was...
可她心里想要的卻是...
Oh, well.Here's to history repeating itself, huh?
好了 為歷史重演干一杯 好嗎
I admire your effort, Stefan.
我欣賞你的辛苦演戲 斯特凡
Pouring yourself a drink Then spiking the bottle with vervain.
自斟自飲 還在酒里加了馬鞭草
I'm not some drunk sorority chick.
我可不是酗酒的聯(lián)誼會小妞
You can't roofie me.
你沒法給我下藥
But I can't help but feel a little used.
可我不禁覺得被利用了
I thought we were having a moment.
我以為我們兄弟倆要歡樂共飲呢
I have to go to the party angrily.
如今我不得不帶著怒氣參加派對了
Who knows what I'll do?
誰知道我會干什么